 Trains / 30688
Re: DB InterCityExpress (ICE 3) train set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 09:17:57 GMT

Eric, wow!!! Thanks so much for sharing your video’s with us. That is a serious Lego train, very very impressive. You must live with some very understanding people. My family wouldn’t allow it.

You have done well just to organise all the straight rail. How many pieces are there? Your train design was also very nice, but as the others mentioned the 9volt light brick looks a bit od sticking up at the front.

Eric the lurker, well played!