 Trains / 30680
Re: DB InterCityExpress (ICE 3) train set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:49:15 GMT

That is an absolutely beautiful trainset! Seeing it on the long curves is magnificent. I do have one suggestion/comment though. Have you thought about using this piece http://peeron.com/inv/parts/x400 to hide the 1x2 light bulb brick in body and route the light up to where you need it in the nose?

-Stefan-