 Trains / 30682
Re: DB InterCityExpress (ICE 3) train set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2009 02:57:20 GMT

   Another idea might the new Power Functions LED lamps, as they are also smaller than the light brick. Can one hook up the PF LED lamps to the electrical pickup on a 9V train motor?

The new lamps are really cool, especially in being LED. They can be a bit bulky compared to the old light bricks though. Plus they’re permanently paired.

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=8870&cn=57

I believe the bottom of these are compatible with the old 9V connectors. The description seems to indicate so.

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=8886&cn=57&d=70

-Stefan-