 Trains / 21907
Re: Another Motorized Switch Design :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:32:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mark Riley wrote:

snip

BTW, I hope your Metroliner did not suffer serious injury (again :-P).

Mark

It’s like the first scratch on a new vehicle--after that you really don’t care anymore. Baah--just another scuff :)

My switches are pretty much on the inside of my layout so even if a train does derail due to a faulty switch mechanism, the train just falls off the track onto the layout--nowhere near the floor :)

Dave K
-who will try this latest iteration when he gets home tonight!