 Trains / 21868
Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 01:40:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Mark Riley wrote:

Mark - that’s very neat. I may just can mine and start using these instead.

Jason R

Thanks Jason. I also have plans to work on a small switching tower using the same drive mechanism in the base.

Cheers, Mark