 Trains / 21845
Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:22:34 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Philippe Label wrote:

   http://www.freelug.org/article.php3?id_article=186

Thanks for collecting all this useful information in one place!

May I resubmit my design for (hopefully) improved marks on aesthetics? :-)

Cheers,

Mark