 Trains / 21886
Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:23:55 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Philippe Label wrote: ...
   standard inter-track space. Actually it should fit in 12 studs, so there are 2 studs free on each side of the track to be safe with large engines and long

Ooops, not 16 but 8, and not 12 but 4 :/ Sorry.

Philippe.