 Trains / 21814
Subject:
Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 20:02:55 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello all,

Here is a small review about the motorization of 9V switch points prepared originally in French for friends from Freelug. With the help of Didier Enjary for translation, Gaël Frazier for a final proofreading and Jean-Louis Bergamo (webmaster of Freelug) for publication. Thank you guys :-)

http://www.freelug.org/article.php3?id_article=186

Enjoy,

Philippe “Frogleap” Label

Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)