 Town / 9914
Re: The Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb (HNK)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:09:07 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Matija Puzar wrote:

The design is finally done, hope you’ll like it.

Wow, that’s a pretty amazing feat, designing something that complex in MLCAD/LDraw. I’ve designed a couple things in MLCAD and it’s not easy. I hope it comes together in brick form without any surprises :) Can’t wait to see photos of the finished model on display.