 Town / 9913
9912  |  9914
Subject:
Lego Cruise Ship Challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 13:39:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey All,

I just got an email about this and thought some you might be interested.

“Norwegian Cruise Line and the LEGO Group are teaming on NCL’s LEGO Cruise Ship Building Challenge, exclusively for LEGO Club members.

Young builders are invited to create the ship of their dreams with LEGO bricks for a chance to win a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise for four aboard Norwegian Sun, sailing from Miami.

After building their LEGO cruise ship, kids can enter the contest by submitting a photo of their creation and a 500-word essay describing it. One winner will be selected from each of three age groups: 6 to 9, 10 to 14 and 15 and older. The contest ends Nov. 9.”

Information: www.ncl.com/LEGO.

Josh