 Town / 9912
Re: The Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb (HNK)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 18:48:31 GMT

In lugnet.town, Matija Puzar wrote:
   In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

I like what I see here. Are there any more pictures available to see the details, close-ups and other angles and all?

I feel a bit teased with only these few images.

Thanks :)

There is a bit bigger version from the same angle available on BrickShelf. I haven’t made any other renderings, as I would now prefer to focus on making the brick-version and then take real photos along. But if you’re interested in some specific details, I will be glad to make screenshots of them.

Ah, I’m sorry. I thought there was an existing brick version already. No need to spend time on the screen shots. Build! :o)

I’ll be patient.

I greatly look forward to the brick-built version.

Best,

Jonathan