 Town / 9915
Re: My layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:56:50 GMT

Thanks for the comments! Actually I’m not too confident about my LEGO-building “talent” so this kind of feedback is really important to me. (I guess I’m not the only LEGO builder who is like that.) Not to mention that Jonathan Lopez is my favorite builder.

Anyways, I have built a small “MINI planner” for my houses. They are 1:8 scale models of my MOCs. Only the most important aspects of the MOCs are represented, i.e. footprint and primary color. This is enough to connect the small modell with the “real” house when planning a layout. Now I only wish my friends would build the modells of their houses.

Layout: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/38114

Akos