 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4022
4021  |  4023
Subject:
My layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2007 23:00:42 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This is what I have built for TSL 2007. It took about 4 months. The houses are Café Corner compatible. I had some houses from before but when Café Corner was released I decided to give it a try. The houses only have facades to save on bricks (money) and space (money).

Layout: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/36666

Individual houses: http://www.mocpages.com/folder.php/14643

(Not all vehicles are mine.)

Akos