 Town / 1232
Re: First block of Main Street for Brikwars, Train, or Modern town display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 23:54:24 GMT

http://www.lugnet.com/town/~15/mainstreet/

Great looking building!!!! I am trying to build some like that so The St.
Lego Fire Dept. can have a few "action shots".
What are the chances I can "burn" it?  :)

As long as its a hypothetical fire I'd be all for it ;-).  Lord knows we
probably all have more LEGO flame pieces than we know what to do with.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/