 Town / 1166
Re: First block of Main Street for Brikwars, Train, or Modern town display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 18:43:04 GMT

Eric,

This looks absolutely amazing.  I am extremely impressed with how it came out ... I
am drooling over the idea of having another Brikwars festival with that in the
scenery and landscape.  Out of curiosity, are the insides accessible?  Regardless,
I think it looks stunning.

You seem to have this knack for tackling completely new areas (new to you, at
least) and quickly establishing yourself as a pro in them.  Star Wars models,
Castle, Train, Town ... what next?

Congrats again.  It really does look beautiful ... could use another mailbox or
two, though ;)

-s

p.s.  for those in the dark about the mailboxes, we've had an excessive surplus of
them for our brikwars events - some streets have had as many as four boxes for
mail!

Eric Kingsley wrote:

Well I won't go into to much detail here because most of it is on the web page.

The origional inspiration for this was buildings others brought to NELUG's
Brikwars games although I had stopped work on it for the last month or two as I
got distracted with other projects.  I resently was reinspired with the
possibility of NELUG doing a train display.

Here is the first Block of Main Street.

http://www.lugnet.com/town/~15/mainstreet/

LMKWYT,

Eric Kingsley