 Town / 1160
Re: First block of Main Street for Brikwars, Train, or Modern town display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 05:40:09 GMT

In lugnet.town, Eric Kingsley writes:
Well I won't go into to much detail here because most of it is on the web • page.

The origional inspiration for this was buildings others brought to NELUG's
Brikwars games although I had stopped work on it for the last month or two as • I
got distracted with other projects.  I resently was reinspired with the
possibility of NELUG doing a train display.

Here is the first Block of Main Street.

http://www.lugnet.com/town/~15/mainstreet/

LMKWYT,

Eric Kingsley

I'm not much on Town, but the sheer attention to detail here is amazing,
Eric.  And, I also think that little shop w/ the marquee(sp) should become a
little one-screen movie theater.  I also like the look of paved sidewalks, it
really adds alot.  And the billboard is cool, too.  Overall, great job!  Now I
*really* want some green hair! ;-)
-Chris