 Town / 1148

Subject:
First block of Main Street for Brikwars, Train, or Modern town display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 17:23:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well I won't go into to much detail here because most of it is on the web page.

The origional inspiration for this was buildings others brought to NELUG's
Brikwars games although I had stopped work on it for the last month or two as I
got distracted with other projects.  I resently was reinspired with the
possibility of NELUG doing a train display.

Here is the first Block of Main Street.

http://www.lugnet.com/town/~15/mainstreet/

LMKWYT,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at:
http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/

Re: First block of Main Street for Brikwars, Train, or Modern town display