 Town / 1157
Re: First block of Main Street for Brikwars, Train, or Modern town display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 03:49:40 GMT

Jeff Johnston <sakura@mediaone.net> wrote:
Anyway, that sign really reminded me of a lot of movie marquees that I've seen,
so that's what I think is in there.

Or, it could be a store which has opened in the building of a failed
theater.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/