 Town / 1152
Re: First block of Main Street for Brikwars, Train, or Modern town display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:08:16 GMT

In lugnet.town, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.town, Eric Kingsley writes:

Here is the first Block of Main Street.

http://www.lugnet.com/town/~15/mainstreet/

Eric-

I am completely blown away.

Thanks,  Maybe we can Blow it away at a Brikwars game sometime :-).

And just think, you only got back into Lego for Star Wars! :D

I know...  I was thinking the other day that I was telling you how I could
never do buildings and how they always just turned out to be 4 walls and a
roof.  :-)  I guess I have definitly expandend my horizons.  Its amazing what
you pick up from pictures others post and how you take an idea here and idea
there and mesh them all together in your own creations.

Believe me I could never have done this without the pictures people have posted
and the MOC's I have had the pleasure to see in person.

Oh and I really want to get back into Star Wars but I am waiting for those
Stormtroopers...

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/