 Technic / 11178
Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 22:51:23 GMT

Hi there Beat!

Congratulations on a job *very* well done!

When it comes to stripping shovels no one can beat Beat! That's for sure!

I really appreciate all the effort that obviously has gone into making this
excellent model. All the photos and the text really add a lot to the experience
too!

I would love to see those videos, so if you want you can e-mail them to me. Then
I can put them onto my domain for all to download if file-size is a problem for
you.

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe