 Technic / 11187
Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 02:14:54 GMT

How could you destroy a work of art like this Beat? It’s like restoring a 1969 RS Camaro and then stripping it down to restore a 1969 Z-28 Camaro. I’m sure the Lego parts must have cost a small fortune to build such a huge sculpture. I really wish that you and Dennis would keep your models intact and just buy more Lego.

Todd