 Technic / 11175
Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 18:22:18 GMT

   The committee asked me to contact some LEGO enthusiastics which have built some astonishing models like you did. I have some friends in Holland which I haven’t contact yet about it, but they will cooperate for sore. It will also be nice to reach some ‘foreigners’. Maybe Jennifer and TJ would also like to send some clear pictures and descriptions for the magazine. I can ask for an English version and scan some pages to show them on the internet.

Sounds like sort of a hall of fame of the most interesting LEGO creations from the machinery and trucks sector.

   When there’s enough response and the committee really bring out some specials, I will let you know via Lugnet.

OK, I’m sure I’ll read it.