 Technic / 11160
Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 08:21:01 GMT

   On such a huge model you can use the motor cycle wheels. It’s only a shame they’re white, but does it bother it anyway? The idea of the end fittings of the ropes is well found!

They do exist in dark red, thanks to SW set 10019 that contains eleven of them... and they are cheaper on Bricklink !

Philo