 Storage / 67
66  |  68
Subject:
Have LEGO, will travel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 15:59:00 GMT

The topic of traveling with LEGOS came up on a previous thread, and I suggested
strapping bins together.  But I didn't realise Larry P. was talking about plane
travel, not just across town.  For plane travel I would go with the large
zip-lock bags - up to 2 gal. Then pile these in a duffel bag, or even the
corners of your suitcase.  No wasted space from half empty bins, and you can
see exactly what you have.  I must confess, I rarely let my kids travel with
legos, too easy to lose on the van floor.  And I really couldn't deal with
losing that one essential special piece somewhere between here and there.
Make it a good day.
Louise