 Storage / 66
65  |  67
Subject:
Official LEGO Storage Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 15:19:00 GMT

Have any of your tried the Official LEGO Storage Ideas.  I'm talking about the
LEGO Storage Cabinets set number 759.  This white cabinet had space for 4
slideable trays which were used to put in bricks in their own little sections.

The trays were set numbers 757, a red tray which had quite big sections and a
blue tray numbered 758 which had much smaller sections on the tray.

The Red Tray 757 and the Cabinet 759 are both still available at Busy-Bee
although I think they are rather expensive for what they are.

757 Red Storage Tray 5.99UKP = $10.20
759 Wooden Self Assembly Storage Cabinet (notrays inc.) 19.99UKP = $34

I have a 50k picture of them if anyone wants me to e-mail it to them.  I can't
put it on a web-page until I have fully set it up on the firewall.

Carbon 60