 Storage / 74
Re: Have LEGO, will travel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 21:56:01 GMT

Larry wrote:
Besides, I could be blowing the money in bars or other ways, what else is • there
to do when you're out of town and your free time comes in small slices rather
than big blocks?
Louise wrote:
Hope I did not offend, I should have added a ;) to let you know it was
intended in a light hearted manner.
Good point, one I have used myself after many a trip to the book store.
LEGOS are definately healthier than a lot of things people choose.
Should we have moved to an off-topic page?
Make it a good day.
Louise