 Storage / 70
Re: Have LEGO, will travel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 18:05:14 GMT

I have a PLANO mid height tackle box with the contents of an 8062
Technic Universal set. I supplied the inventory to Dave Baum and
it should be in the LugNet inventory.

This is a great set that lets you do useful building with a minimal
parts count. Oh, and there's room left in the tackle box for a few
pneumatics if you can't leave home without it.

Next project...find out if the RCX kit fits into a deep PLANO tackle
box. Anyone?

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

The train stops at the train station,