 Storage / 67
    Have LEGO, will travel —Louise Belles
   The topic of traveling with LEGOS came up on a previous thread, and I suggested strapping bins together. But I didn't realise Larry P. was talking about plane travel, not just across town. For plane travel I would go with the large zip-lock bags - (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Have LEGO, will travel —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) suggested (...) plane (...) Yup, that's what I've been doing. And for what to bring on the drive out here to CO, I opened up two technic shuttles, a bigfoot, two robots, and some other sets, dumped all the parts bags into one big 66 quart bin, (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Have LEGO, will travel —Ralph Hempel
     I have a PLANO mid height tackle box with the contents of an 8062 Technic Universal set. I supplied the inventory to Dave Baum and it should be in the LugNet inventory. This is a great set that lets you do useful building with a minimal parts count. (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Have LEGO, will travel —Louise Belles
      (...) Would (...) pretty well, on their side in the original tray, which also keeps the pieces together while building. But I usually take a good mystery on a business trip, I cann't remember the last time I had time to read at home. For long trips (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

         Re: Have LEGO, will travel —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) I guess it's just a matter of obsession, but not letting it stand in the way of putting food on the table. I work hard, and my employer values that and takes good care of me. Besides, I could be blowing the money in bars or other ways, what (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

         Re: Have LEGO, will travel —Louise Belles
     (...) there (...) intended in a light hearted manner. Good point, one I have used myself after many a trip to the book store. (...) Should we have moved to an off-topic page? Make it a good day. Louise ======== Posted via the LUGNET discussion group (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

         Re: Have LEGO, will travel —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) A note, the ">" are inserted by the posting software to show what was quoted. This is done by most software out there, including most newsreaders likely to be used (for example, Netscape, which I use on RTL), as well as by the web posting (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Have LEGO, will travel —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) This probably runs counter to most of y'all but for filling small numbers of short times to kill I think that a few bags of rectangular blocks and some slopes would do. I like building in two modes. One is to see what I can do with plain (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)