 Storage / 68
Re: How do you clean legos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 16:05:01 GMT

"James Beerman" <jtbeerm@ibm.net> writes:
Does anyone know the best way to clean legos?

Ok, I'll come clean on this one.  When I needed clean LEGOS to build a candy
dispenser (from the Klutz crazy LEGO Contraption book) I could not see putting
time into scubbing those little babies.  I just bought new ones.  Now you know
the truely decadent answer.
I may be taking this quote one too far.
Phyllis Diller said: 'cleaning the house while the kids are still growing, is
like shoveling the walk while it is still snowing.'
Make it a good day.
Louise
======== Posted via the LUGNET discussion group web interface ========
http://www.lugnet.com/news/       Search, Read, Post, or Watch Traffic