 Space / 39693
Re: NewBrickOrder: oppressing your home prefecture since 05'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 14:54:02 GMT

Gentlemen (and Keith) Your new site is a delight for the senses! Five fingers indeed! A fist! A fist I say! Reviewing your site was like getting fisted! No, wait. It wasn’t like that at all. I mean, I don’t know if it was like that because I never...The important thing is that it is very cool (your site…not getting fisted). Frankly I fail to see why everybody wants to talk about Keith’s Star Bull. What about that Galactic Inquisition thing? Now that is some note worthy action! Statuary in space? Frenchmen empowered to destroy planets form space? The rest of us better get some Germans up there quick! I think the combination of turrets, statues, and the Greek Lettering make this the French Starship of the epoch! Attack! Mike