 Space / 39674
Re: NewBrickOrder: oppressing your home prefecture since 05'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 21:07:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:

   Middle finger, who else? and the “Nova Taurus”

Being a good clicker, I clicked... “Model not found!” A stealth model, that rocks! You are teh kewl man, no one else can do all grey models the way you do...

So I spelunked around to “main” for you and got

Good thing you’re such a clever fellow. At least I only screwed up my own link. Here is the correct link for anyone who’s interested.

   “ MOC Quick View: (see links below hexagons for more) ”

What hexagons? Did I miss something or was your cribbing from Neutronbot somewhat not complete? Or are they dark grey hexagons on dark grey background? (I take it that’s OLD dark grey, right?) Of course, that’s gotta be what it is!

Completeness is for losers and Canadians. Don’t trouble me with your pseudo-scientific double talk! Quiet you!

++Lar (fnord)

No other comments ++Lar? All those fancy mocs and the best you can come up with is one messed up link out of 5 and something about hexagons...hexagons? Elevate your smack my friend. What about Fradel’s award winning diorama? What about lil’ Nicky’s Dangermouse? What about Jeremiah’s perversion of that friendly tank train? What about Rubin’s French starship? If that isn’t deserving of some smack, I don’t know what is.

On the other hand, thanks for the review Lar.

-Keith