 Space / 39684
Re: NewBrickOrder: oppressing your home prefecture since 05'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 2005 03:52:09 GMT

I must say - this small gathering is rather refreshing. I, for one, was wondering when a splinter group such as this one would arise... The only problem I have with the whole thing, is that the last time I checked there was no “fiery rhetoric” in your new MOC Mr. Goldman... Where lies the vaunted smack, oh master of smackdom??? I see none... Could it be that your years spent dwelling on MOCpages has drained your smackalicious creativity? Or perhaps it was that bowl of paste?

All smack aside, I think this new site is great and the MOCs set forth my you all is an inspiration to create my lego workshop once I move into my new condo... Now where did I put all that light grey???