 Space / 39673
Re: NewBrickOrder: oppressing your home prefecture since 05'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 18:36:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   Presenting the Five-Fingers of Death, otherwise known as Newbrickorder.com, the crazy-sexy-cool new website your mother warned you about. Since you can’t very well launch a new site without new mocs, we humbly offer this smorgasbord to you, the mainline hot-weather crowd.

The calloused thumb, Dan (Frenchy) Rubin
Index finger Nick (The Enforcer) Kappatos
Middle finger, who else?
Ring finger, Fradel (F-Dog) Gonzales
And our beloved Pinky, Jeremiah (J-House) VanderMark

Five humble fingers...coming together for the purpose of fisting the Lego community with fancy mocs and questionable rhetoric.

As always, kudos, smack and non sequiturs are encouraged.

This restaurant is the best thing to come along since badly-peeled potatoes hit the streets of Europe back in the early 18th century. That Nova spud thing or whatever you’re calling it is mighty tasty. The other deep-fried offerings are swell as well. I’ll be stopping by more next week to enjoy the ambience and sample the rest of the menu.

   As always, kudos, smack, ranting and non sequiturs are encouraged

Was it really necessary to ask twice?

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com