 Space / 39694
Re: NewBrickOrder: oppressing your home prefecture since 05'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 09:25:38 GMT

Ok Paul, I had some time to think about it, and think about all those threatening emails you keep sending me. I needed some kind of farewell post to MOCPages anyway, much like your mom, she’s served me well over the years by providing a refuge for smackaholics. So the smack is back, but like McRib, only for a limited time.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/11668

Next time the smack will only be available onNewbrickorder.com for you afficianados of my questionable brand of low-brow humor. Also, I must include the usual dislaimer, if you are easily offended or young and impressionable, don’t click the link. Commentary-free pics are available on brickshelf and Newbrickorder.

-Keith