 Space / 39671

NewBrickOrder: oppressing your home prefecture since 05'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 09:28:54 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Presenting the Five-Fingers of Death, otherwise known as Newbrickorder.com, the crazy-sexy-cool new website your mother warned you about. Since you can’t very well launch a new site without new mocs, we humbly offer this smorgasbord to you, the mainline hot-weather crowd.

The calloused thumb, Dan (Frenchy) Rubin and his “Espoir de Lyons”

Index finger Nick (The Enforcer) Kappatos, and his “Dangermouse”

Middle finger, who else? and the “Nova Taurus”

Ring finger, Fradel (F-Dog) Gonzales and his NWBC award winning “Mecha Service Depot - Pleides Brigade”

And our beloved Pinky, Jeremiah (J-House) VanderMark and his “Thomas Bot goes buck-wild”

Five humble fingers...coming together for the purpose of fisting the Lego community with fancy mocs and questionable rhetoric.

As always, kudos, smack and non sequiturs are encouraged.

Many thanks to the great Kyle (don’t call me Johannes) Keppler for his amazing php coding of the site, and Paul Hartzog (inventor of the Hartzog Cannon) for his wonderful Argiope Web Engine

Also thanks to the rogues gallery otherwise known as http://www.neutronbot.com/ for allowing us to gravy-train their format with some cosmetic changes.

As always, kudos, smack, ranting and non sequiturs are encouraged

-Keith

Re: NewBrickOrder: oppressing your home prefecture since 05'