 Space / 39678
Re: NewBrickOrder: oppressing your home prefecture since 05'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 04:24:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:

As always, kudos, smack, ranting and non sequiturs are encouraged

-Keith

Looking as good as ever Keith! I just lifted my nostrils from the LCD. One long sniff did the trick!

Letting the slideshow feature of your new website for pyros (and apparently people with finger fetishes) take over, I was taken on an epic journey of megalomaniac proportions; which of course was the last flight of the Nova Taurus. All action, all the time... you once again smack the plastic down like vanilla ice at a grade 8 spelling bee in upper east side Manhattan. Kudos to you. Kudos indeed.

As I got wind of your latest posting, I was in the middle of deciphering some horrible “C#” code hooked into what can only be called an abomination of a database utilizing the fanboy choice of MS Access. So, in the absence of a written story line for your moc, I easily imagined that the Nova Taurus was infiltrating the Microsoft Redmond Campus in Seattle, and that the zombies were brainwashed MS visual studio developers which needed burning and burying. Unfortunately, their human resources department probably relies on the “dot net” architecture and therefore will not be able to contact their loved ones to let them know that the Reich has disposed of them. Oh well...

One has to question your name choice of “Nova Taurus”. Any good Canadian can only assume that “Taurus” comes from the Ford Taurus station wagon of 1989. Your ship strangely resembles the purpose of said vehicle, of which I took a chainsaw and hacked off the roof to carry my Honda 4-wheeler ATV from civilization to the British Columbia back-country. And it was gray by the way ;-) but I digress...

I simply loved the pit. Looked good, mixing in old/new brown to give the appearance of a freshly dug mass grave. The mass exodus, complete with c-bill bribery was bling bling. One part I did not understand however was the whole “let’s look behind the gate” scene... what was going on there? I was expecting a frame showing a holy hand-grenade ready to explode... Please enlighten... you madman.

Thanks for posting the sexy Nova Taurus. She’s hot, wet and got it going like a turbo vette.

Cheers!

Paul.