 Space / 39687
Re: NewBrickOrder: oppressing your home prefecture since 05'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 2005 06:07:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Alex Vaughan wrote:
   I must say - this small gathering is rather refreshing. I, for one, was wondering when a splinter group such as this one would arise... The only problem I have with the whole thing, is that the last time I checked there was no “fiery rhetoric” in your new MOC Mr. Goldman... Where lies the vaunted smack, oh master of smackdom??? I see none... Could it be that your years spent dwelling on MOCpages has drained your smackalicious creativity? Or perhaps it was that bowl of paste?

The fiery rhetoric has sputtered out, at least until I can refill the napalm tanks. Rest assured I’ll be ready for your next moc though. The old standup act was getting tired and I had to pull it for new material.

All smack aside, I think this new site is great and the MOCs set forth my you all is an inspiration to create my lego workshop once I move into my new condo... Now where did I put all that light grey???

Thanks Alex, although I have to question the reliability of a man who can’t remember where he put his grey. As all professional builders know, you should have it next to your shotgun and liquor cabinet.

-Keith