 Space / 39672
Re: NewBrickOrder: oppressing your home prefecture since 05'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 12:59:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:

   Middle finger, who else? and the “Nova Taurus”

Being a good clicker, I clicked... “Model not found!” A stealth model, that rocks! You are teh kewl man, no one else can do all grey models the way you do...

So I spelunked around to “main” for you and got

“ MOC Quick View: (see links below hexagons for more) ”

What hexagons? Did I miss something or was your cribbing from Neutronbot somewhat not complete? Or are they dark grey hexagons on dark grey background? (I take it that’s OLD dark grey, right?) Of course, that’s gotta be what it is!

++Lar (fnord)