 Space / 39672
  Re: NewBrickOrder: oppressing your home prefecture since 05'

(...) Being a good clicker, I clicked... "Model not found!" A stealth model, that rocks! You are teh kewl man, no one else can do all grey models the way you do... So I spelunked around to "main" for you and got " MOC Quick View: (see links below (...) (19 years ago, 3-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: NewBrickOrder: oppressing your home prefecture since 05'

(...) Good thing you're such a clever fellow. At least I only screwed up my own link. Here is the correct link for anyone who's interested. (URL) (...) Completeness is for losers and Canadians. Don't trouble me with your pseudo-scientific double (...) (19 years ago, 3-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)