 Space / 39684
  Re: NewBrickOrder: oppressing your home prefecture since 05'

I must say - this small gathering is rather refreshing. I, for one, was wondering when a splinter group such as this one would arise... The only problem I have with the whole thing, is that the last time I checked there was no "fiery rhetoric" in (...) (19 years ago, 5-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: NewBrickOrder: oppressing your home prefecture since 05'

(...) The fiery rhetoric has sputtered out, at least until I can refill the napalm tanks. Rest assured I'll be ready for your next moc though. The old standup act was getting tired and I had to pull it for new material. (...) Thanks Alex, although I (...) (19 years ago, 5-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)