 Space / 39692
39691  |  39693
Subject:
Flying Mouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 00:45:55 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This was shown at the NWBC, but I just got around to posting photos of it. I built this in about 3 days just before the NWBC 2005 -- and is basically a totaly redesigned SLUF (posted here a few months back). There are two configurations posted in the gallery. One has minimal accouterments. The other has extra fuel tanks and two booster engines to put the little fighter into low orbit if necessary.

The details are: fully retractable landing gear, air breaks, opening cockpit, and greebles -- of course.

Once moderated:

(click pic)

Let me know what you think.

-Brent