 Space / 39495
Re: Birth of a New Faction: Rising Suns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 00:10:32 GMT

Hey Nelson,

Cool story and even cooler ship transformation!  Great lighting on the
close-ups, and great angles for such small spaces.  I also liked how you
mixed scale with your photoshopping.  Yours is one the best garagy-lookin'
garages I've seen in many moons.  That's what leads me to my only suggestion
for future installments:  put the voice bubble in an empty space whenever
possible.
For example, pic 21:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Y-Bros-K/Space/Rising-Suns/21.jpg

is a great panorama of your groovy garage decor, but part of it is covered
up by Shinzo's dialogue.  You could move the voice bubble down and to the
left over the tan baseplate area (which is just empty space), then we could
get an even better look at the design of the garage!

Your set dressing is great, so flaunt it!

Dave S.