 Space / 39488
Re: Birth of a New Faction: Rising Suns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:38:29 GMT

Nice story. I’m curious to see the style of other craft of the Rising Suns. The idea of converting one ship into another is neat, and though I think the original started out a little too sports-car-ish, it made for a nice conversion that clearly retained elements of the original ship without the fighter and the racer being too alike.

Also really liked Uncle Yamane’s residence, and the vignette style that allowed for numerous photo angles. That really added to the story. The details there and in the garage are excellent.

Kenn