 Space / 39499
Re: Birth of a New Faction: Rising Suns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 07:09:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
   Hey Nelson,

Cool story and even cooler ship transformation! Great lighting on the close-ups, and great angles for such small spaces. I also liked how you mixed scale with your photoshopping. Yours is one the best garagy-lookin’ garages I’ve seen in many moons. That’s what leads me to my only suggestion for future installments: put the voice bubble in an empty space whenever possible. For example, pic 21:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Y-Bros-K/Space/Rising-Suns/21.jpg

is a great panorama of your groovy garage decor, but part of it is covered up by Shinzo’s dialogue. You could move the voice bubble down and to the left over the tan baseplate area (which is just empty space), then we could get an even better look at the design of the garage!

Your set dressing is great, so flaunt it!

Dave S.

Thanks, Dave! Admittedly, I was rather in a rush to get my story uploaded.
The more detailed pix of Shinzo’s Garage can be found here.

“Big Daddy” Nelson