 Space / 39461
Re: Birth of a New Faction: Rising Suns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 23:24:03 GMT

Nice models and nice storyboard. I think it might take you a while to tell the
complete saga! We need to know how his father died, why he is fed up with the
direction the Jade Empire is taking, and most importantly, how is he going to
save them from themselves?
I like the way the ship gets converted (did they file of the serial numbers?!),
just one thing tho, I find the term 'rice rocket' a bit offensive, although I
understand it is in pretty common use in the US?

Tim