 Space / 39496
39495  |  39497
Subject:
Could we all let it alone? (Was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 03:17:32 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I'm going to stick this in at the beginning of the mess, because I'm not sure
where to stick it, and because quite frankly I doubt anyone will read it.

Rob and Co:

I can appreciate wanting to get Eric to quit lugnet in a huff, I really can. I'm
sick of his self-important masturbatory posting habits too. If you had any
chance of actually driving him away for more than a couple days, I'd be right
there with you, helping.

But he's built a significant part of his ego up around being here and posting
here, and I suspect he's completely incapable of leaving for any meaningful
length of time. The attention probably just feeds him. All this gets us is more
noise posts, and they aren't even amusing to read anymore. Kindly shut the fuck
up, all of you.

Eric:

Are you really aware of what you post anymore? A lot of it is pretty arrogant,
and the rest I'm not sure about, because it's mostly incomprehensible if not
outright illucid crack-ramble. If you're wondering why so few people talk to you
anymore, this is why.

I'd really like to see you cool off a bit, go back to the guy you used to be,
circa 2003. You used to be a really mellow guy, cool, approachable, easy to talk
to. What happened? When did you become so damn hard to deal with?

I'm probably going to regret posting this in the morning (hell, I'm regretting
it now), but I think someone had to say it. Maybe it'll even change something.
This whole mess has gone way too far, and I'd like to be able to readlugnet
without having to skip-filter every damn group people feel like starting
something in.

Soren