 Space / 38892
Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 18:03:53 GMT

Actually, from this
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=887604
picture> it looks like it was 2x2.  4x4 is pretty darn huge - that would
be 60
inches x 60 inches - or 5ft by 5ft.  That would be great.

If something that big just happens to show up at fest, Dan and I will make
whatever changes necessary to make room for it.  It is best to let us know
before hand if something that big is coming, so that we can make special
arrangements.  But I don't see it as a fatal problem to our current plan.
Part
of the Moonbase will be wider than the rest.

-Lenny

Hi Lenny,
I'm trying to get my schedule switched around so I can come to BrickFest
again this year. If I can make it, I'd like to bring my newest BIA. This is
the last time it was displayed in February, however it's grown a lil' since
then
It is stand alone or can be hooked up to the moonbase. It covers 4 x 6
baseplate area (24 large grey baseplates).  The monorail runs in and through
extending out to other moonbase modules. I've got lots more monorail track
if anyone wants to hook modules up throughout the moonbase.
Would there be room to set the BIA up this year?
Thanks in advance,
Brian Darrow