 Space / 38893
38892  |  38894
Subject:
Me, Myself, and The Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 18:20:59 GMT

howd all,

well, I finished teaching my last Lego class for the University of Utah
recently.  Got my Masters degree and a fellowship to U Mich, so me and the fam
and the lego are moving to Ann Arbor.

I'd love to continue to teach Lego in that area, and also would like to hook up
with other Michigan AFOL's

please feel free to contact me:  I'll be arriving this summer :-)

-Paul
PaulBHartzog at panarchy dot com