 Space / 38898
Re: Me, Myself, and The Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Sat, 4 Jun 2005 11:22:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul B Hartzog wrote:
howd all,

well, I finished teaching my last Lego class for the University of Utah
recently.  Got my Masters degree and a fellowship to U Mich, so me and the fam
and the lego are moving to Ann Arbor.

I'd love to continue to teach Lego in that area, and also would like to hook up
with other Michigan AFOL's

please feel free to contact me:  I'll be arriving this summer :-)

-Paul
PaulBHartzog at panarchy dot com

Paul, glad to hear you're coming.

Please consider getting involved with MichLUG. We're a pretty active club, about
2 dozen members, with several dedicated spacers in our ranks including Rick
Hallman, Trevor Pruden, and others. There's also a robotics club in Asquared
that you might want to consider getting involved with.

I expect I speak for many when I say I'd love to hear about your teaching...

Hope that helps, look forward to seeing you come out to some meetings...

Xposted to  lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi with FUT to
lugnet.org.us.michlug (sidebar there has contact info for the club)