 Space / 38883
Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 20:15:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Along with the thinness, we are also going to arrange modules so that tall ones are behind the short ones. The display is going to be ~3 modules wide, so it would work like Tall-Medium-Short. This should give equal viewing access to all of the modules. -Lenny

Thanks for the response. Just to be devil’s advocate, what if another BlackTron Intelligence Agency super module comes along? It was about 4x4 baseplates I think... (I only wish I had that many bricks...) I’m sure somebody out there right now is thinking “Hmmm I could build a moonbase that is 5x5 baseplates big...”

Adam.